मेरे बारे में

मेरी फ़ोटो
I am a postgraduate in Zoology and having been in Medical profession for last 25 years. I am a hobby writer and journalist and published a few books viz., Uttarakhand Travel Journal( Both in Hindi and English languages as eBook editions and are avail with WWW.kdp.amazon.com .I have worked under several qualified MBBS, MD and M.S and BAMS doctors for several years and also run retail and wholesale pharmacy and small nursing home . I served as pharmacy supervisor at Kalptaru Pharmacy , HIHT, Jolley Grant,Dehradun for a brief period. A travel web site i.e., www.uttarakhandexpeditions.com is run by me. I am working on a bilingual medical guide (Hindi-English) book titled as Common Diseases and Treatment will be released shortly for the benefits of doctors, nurses, pharmacists, and medical students of all pathies (Allopathy, Ayurveda, Homeopathy and Unani). The blog is based on the book.

रविवार, 19 अप्रैल 2020

Make Mask At Home Free of Cost



Make Mask At Home Free of Cost

कोई टिप्पणी नहीं:

एक टिप्पणी भेजें